Legions on ModDB

Fixious

Test Lead
A new (mainly 1.40) trailer is being planned, which will require some community involvement. Pop has some other advertising ideas as well.

Armageddon

Teapot
A new (mainly 1.40) trailer is being planned, which will require some community involvement. Pop has some other advertising ideas as well.
What type of "involvement"? I stopped turning tricks a long time ago and i'm not going back to that for nothing...

k e v i n

Private Tester
well that's great, cuz i've been wanting a proper advertisement of the game to come out for me to show others, but i've had to show gameplay videos which... is...ok... too?:confused:

Fixious

Test Lead
What type of "involvement"? I stopped turning tricks a long time ago and i'm not going back to that for nothing...
Well I can't 100% confirm anything, but he'd basically need a few videos clips from players in a pub/pug. Keep in mind that it'd be a trailer, so recording for 15-20 minutes isn't really necessary. Just a video showing some nice gameplay. Ideally the video should be at least 1280x720 at 30fps, but higher is of course better. Anything lower wouldn't really be accepted.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Who is putting the trailer together? I'd be happy to lend my help with the editing/music choice .

Fixious

Test Lead
I guess I'd consider this a grassroots effort of sorts, so the more people that 'follow' this page and rate the game, the better. Bear in mind that you'll have to wait a week until voting.

Jello

Contributor
well that's great, cuz i've been wanting a proper advertisement of the game to come out for me to show others, but i've had to show gameplay videos which... is...ok... too?:confused:

Ive been trying to show my friends this game also but there's no advertisement, I've showed them how it is when they come over and they thought it was cool im trying to get them to play but they're still not seing the good side of the game haven't showed them 1.4 tho, once they've seen that I think they'll wanna play it. but advertisement would be awesome, even one teacher at school saw me play it and thought it was a good game

k e v i n

Private Tester
even one teacher at school saw me play it and thought it was a good game
funny u said that, cuz when i was in college, on of my teacher saw me playing it and thought it was cool too, and i also got 3 people to try it out in school as well

Fixious

Test Lead

Welcome to the 4th Annual Indie of the Year Awards sponsored by Desura, a celebration of the years finest indie games chosen by you and us. For the next 4 weeks it is up to you to vote for your favorite indie games so that they may make the top 100 which will be announced on the 11th of December. There are over $15,000 in prizes. Winners up to $1000, top 10 and editors choice up to $500 each. Full terms & conditions.

To vote for Legions: Overdrive, simply click the banner above or go here to search for it. No registration required!

Thanks!

Last edited: