Legions Movie

Disci

Old man
I don't think so, mate. This is a forum and I can reply to any thread I want. You just keep going your dumbass attitude against people who originaly tried to give you input which you asked and for some *danced* up reason you keep misunderstanding everything people says to you. I tried to explain this to you during that PM conversation you started but suddenly you were accusing me for the same things as you do Gheist. You take things out of context and consentrate on them and ignore everything else, like you would actually WANT to rage at someone. Cool down, little piece of *chocolate cookies*. No one cares about you anymore.

Disci

Old man
I hope all this gets nuked. :(

It was useless in PM's and it's useless in here too. I should've realised that before. Ty for heads up, Immanient.

curser656

I don't think so, mate. This is a forum and I can reply to any thread I want. You just keep going your dumbass attitude against people who originaly tried to give you input which you asked and for some *danced* up reason you keep misunderstanding everything people says to you. I tried to explain this to you during that PM conversation you started but suddenly you were accusing me for the same things as you do Gheist. You take things out of context and consentrate on them and ignore everything else, like you would actually WANT to rage at someone. Cool down, little piece of *chocolate cookies*. No one cares about you anymore.
There are a lot of people who like to get angry, you're totally right. Just ignore it from now on tbh.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux

Why Disci, I haven't seen such a good post from you in a long time!

Ewrath

Everything you did was already done pretty much. The speed motion blur impressed me at the end though.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
My threads are always ruined by Gheist
This would be incredibly cute, if it wasn't that sad. Feel free to contact me in IRC or via PM about those accusations, apparently there's something that's bothering you. Oh and if you have to be angry at someone, be angry at Ucantry2run; all I did was to help you understand what he said.

Everyone, do it like Ewrath: Back to topic (which is not ellismore and his (in?)ability to handle feedback rationally, but his video).

-A lot of the video is too dark. Sometimes to the point where I can't see what's going on.
-There is too much discrepancy between the skill of the two players. Maybe involve two players of similar skill level? Or just yourself? It'd be nice if it was mixed in better as well. It's boring watching 10 different normal clips of people dueling (or sometimes, one person jumping another) on Frost.
-The intro is too long.
-The transition between songs is poorly done. I didn't really like the second song either.
-Maybe take some more time for your next video? Get some better shots, ask around for constructive criticism BEFORE you post.
-Watch a few videos beforehand (Phanakapan's) to get a feel for what people really enjoy in them.

Hope you post another and you learn from this one!