legions more better

alvin_10

umm i suggest that legions must have an adding friend thing and profile just like in IA and add things like ranks kdr and sentinel overdrive
and please dont remove the frag and change it like in the public test servers doing combo is pretty hard huh.

Adding friends will help to see if your fellow clan members or your friends are online.

ranks well i saw many games having ranks and i hope legions can make one.

kdr many games have kdr and i think it will be better for legions to have kdr and kdr will only be recorded when the real game begun.

sentinel ovedrive:i think it would be better if sentinel has overdrive like outrider or raider in the speed of 90 mp

im not trying to make legions like COD or wolfteam i just think it will be better if there is things like these.

There really aren't that many people who play the game and we can see them all from the sever list, so I don't see much use in a friends list.

Dacil

yeah i agree with fire...not needed atm...since community is pretty small a lot of people communicate (especially clans) outside of just on the game itself

-Zero-

about the friends thing, i agree with fire too. but about the KDR i think its pretty good. but we should have KDR that will keep track of our deaths and kills of all the games. not only for the one specific game your are playing right now.about the sentinel uuuhhh i think i will go with a maybe cuz players already got used to the sentinel and sentinel with and overdrive like a outrider will be death for other lol.

bethal

sentinal has it's overdrive, I dunno what you mean tbh, like it carrys on? well that would be abit OP for a mainly defencive "fat" class don't you think? I'm already sick of fattys cappingthe way they are.

frag combo's are the way they are now because the old combo's were very overpowerd if you ask me. the new ones you need skill to use, yes you have to learn. also seens some pro's use them to move the flag in mid-air.

just clearing that up

I don't think the game needs it tbh, you can see who's on severs and I don't want silly arguin saying "your a noob your rank is low"

KDR would be funny, people respawn/kill themselves alot! so would be wrong, plus it's just another way for people to say there good :/

I wouldn't mind seeing some more new players in the game though...

Desty778

i dont think KDR should be put on legions...people will begin to belittle or tease the other players with lower ranks.... and currently in legions, if you want to be known as a very good player you must show your skills in game...better than just showing numbers....

KDR is kind of pointless in a game like legions, where you respawn repeatedly. In a single game where I'm capping, I might have 15 odd kills, and close to 40 deaths. 3/4 of those are probably me respawning. Also, since I'm capping, I'm not focussing on getting kills, and am instead helping the team out in another way.

In this sense, kdr is useless for a (primarily) CTF game like this, since some of the best players might still have some of the lowest kdrs.

Royalty

The Aussie
There really aren't that many people who play the game and we can see them all from the sever list, so I don't see much use in a friends list.
Why not get it done now so it doesn't have to be done when a lot of people are playing? Eg when advertising starts.

Abandoned

Taking a guess here but the devs' might already have an advertising plan laid out just itching to get put into action.