Legions Mini League

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerMarket

Heisenberg.
Speaking of next time...anyone want to start putting together another event...whether now or in a few months...the sooner it gets planned the better it will turn out..I'd be willing to donate for a prize pool( maybe gift cards or something) if that would help motivate people to show up and try to win for their team

Also since my team was the only one to finish all matches...i believe we win by default...so congratulations to GOAT on a well deserved victory

Last edited:

Jello

Contributor
Speaking of next time...anyone want to start putting together another event...whether now or in a few months...the sooner it gets planned the better it will turn out..I'd be willing to donate for a prize pool( maybe gift cards or something) if that would help motivate people to show up and try to win for their team
Two words for that...School and Work, no one is going to be able to attend the event whether it's on a Saturday or a Sunday or a Friday night. You'll maybe get a good crowd for the game but the chance of that happening is VERY slim, I start Tuesday so after that I'll barely be active....And let's not mention work, some people's work schedule don't even allow them to have Saturday's or Sunday's off

TylerMarket

Heisenberg.
Plan now for when people have breaks in school and such..it would be a shame to only have competition once a year...plus with a long enough notice anything is possible

Gheist

King of all Goblins
[...] 3. Where is gheist when you need him to slap some sense into you.

Well, well, well...

Frankly, I'm *dancing* disappointed with almost everyone included in this farce. Yes, I've been following this thread. No, I have not commented up until now.

Initially I had even thought about installing and participating. Then I wondered who I would end up playing with and against. I thought about what I usually see happening on these forums. I thought about the permanent trash talking in game (yes, I still follow that). I thought about the general behaviour of the remnants of this "community". And I decided not to install and participate.

Yet, somehere in the back of my head, I still hoped that this thing might turn out fine. That my assessment would be wrong. That Joker got something rolling that could get you fucks together - something that could lead to some fun.

Well, it didn't. A bunch of bitching boys waving their e-peens around, fighting each other for superiority within some abandoned niche of the internet. Spewing toxic waste at each other through actions, behaviour, words - shitting on those who want to concentrate on what matters: Fun.

A game can only be as good as its community. This game - for quite a while now - is not one that I want to play.

Fixious

Test Lead
Man. You guys sure are blowing this out of proportion and causing way more drama than necessary. If it's over like Ucan said I'll probably just lock this thread because nothing of value is coming from it. If more games get played and this needs updating to reflect the 'final' scores, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.