Legions Mini League

Status
Not open for further replies.
would you rather have a 10-0 or a fun game to watch

edit: if we have another tournament like this we really need to consider getting better captains/more evenly skilled captains. i regret not captaining this tournament could have been way more enjoyable for everyone

Last edited:

TylerMarket

Heisenberg.
It's also unfair to the people who wanted to participate but were shut out due to a captain giving up on his team or his team giving up on him

Doomsify

Shaska, you literally told me you did not want to play for my team. So quit acting like you wanted to play.

And don't blame the captains skill for picks cause it's a DRAFT. And I'm pretty sure I've been around long enough to know 95% of these people.

Doomsify

It's also unfair to the people who wanted to participate but were shut out due to a captain giving up on his team or his team giving up on him

And no I didn't give up on my team. Risings been MIA, Armas been MIA, Jello has church on Sundays so he didn't know if he could make. Only people who told me they could 100% make it was Enryu, Shisk, Fixi and Blink. And if I'm not mistaken Shisk didn't show up. Anak did.

Doomsify

If my team still wants to compete and reschedule against Ucans team for a day during the week, we can do that, but it's up to my team if they even want to play.

Shisk

Well I didn't wanted to reply but that whole thing is just ridiculous
Only people who told me they could 100% make it was Enryu, Shisk, Fixi and Blink. And if I'm not mistaken Shisk didn't show up. Anak did.

All 4 where there, also I won't blame Anak for coming to late because it was the last given time (7pm) in the "team" conversation

But well someone changed it to 6pm without announcing it, also I won't count this message at 5.12pm, that's just to late

Nvm, 4 player would have been enough if there would had been a captain, Unicorn Princesses also had 4 offical members attending

Fixious

Test Lead
calm-down.jpg

BB is out. Members of BB who are still interested in playing have joined other teams. Move along.

TylerMarket

Heisenberg.
I believe Ucan and Accel are playing on Sunday but i don't know a time...my team will be playing Ucan later next week or next weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.