Legions Mini League

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Isn't it up to the captains? The rules included a variety of maps. Plus, it's a pretty casual tournament so if they wanted to play one not in the pool I'm sure it would've been okay.

Yes but it's frost twice in one series. And no, frost pug does not play any differently than normal frost.

Sin

Private Tester
Unicorn Princesses: 2
Goat: 1

eZvFPqe.jpg

rO7sqsk.jpg

QQQ0I6h.jpg

Doomsify

Funny Shaska will show up for other peoples matches and play on a team he isn't listed on but won't play on mine. Lol. Will update tomorrow. Thanks Sin for showing proof.

TylerMarket

Heisenberg.
What are we doing about scoring for this week and what are we doing about the next two weeks of games if Joker's team is out..?

Disci

Old man
Pretty common in a tournaments like this. Kudos to people who want to spend their time to arrange these things, but it might end up like this. I'd recommend getting a sub for shaska asap and try to get the games played. Too bad I'm not very interested to play, which is why I didn't sign up in the first place.

Jello

Contributor
Pretty common in a tournaments like this. Kudos to people who want to spend their time to arrange these things, but it might end up like this. I'd recommend getting a sub for shaska asap and try to get the games played. Too bad I'm not very interested to play, which is why I didn't sign up in the first place.

We're already out of it, the teams who were supposed to go against us get two points each. We'd need 2-3 subs for Shaska, Rising, and I think either Anak and Shisk, forgot which one of them didn't respond but it's already too late now imo, there's no point in going backwards just to play our games.

Doomsify

Thank you, appreciate it. Just tryna do something for the community.

We're already out of it, the teams who were supposed to go against us get two points each. We'd need 2-3 subs for Shaska, Rising, and I think either Anak and Shisk, forgot which one of them didn't respond but it's already too late now imo, there's no point in going backwards just to play our games.

Thanks for trying to stick with us, I heard you are on GOAT. Hope everything goes good.

GL to the rest of the teams in the tournament. Sorry for the inconvenience.

As for the players that where on my team, you can go find a new team.

Status
Not open for further replies.