Legions Lore

fuzzykittenhead

I had an idea, one that is mostly in the name of fun, but could have some application if we take it seriously.
I'm the devs are doing an amazing job, but I'm sure lore is low on the priorities list. You know those forum games where one person posts a sentance, and the next person posts a sentance and so on until a story is made? So, just for fun, I was thinking we could have one in the theme of Legions Lore. The "keep it one sentance" is more like a guideline for this one; if you have an awesome idea, feel free to add it to the story. I'll start, I suppose.

In the year 2114, a united humanity, the majority of whom live in space due to the Earth's depleted resources and thick atmosphere, discovered a property of metaquantum physics that allowed a spaceship to go faster than light. Harnessing this new technology, propulsion systems and [warp] drives were created to travel to new, habitable planets.

mario

Too much physics :D but great idea.

When the first human came to habitable planet he found something mystery. The small parts which he could not appoint. He has never seen something like that before he tried assemble the parts but he could not do it. So he decided to paint these parts on the paper and assemble their there. There was created the super design of robot that had help for people. But.. :D

ocarina_boy

Too much physics :D but great idea.

When the first human came to habitable planet he found something mystery. The small parts which he could not appoint. He has never seen something like that before he tried assemble the parts but he could not do it. So he decided to paint these parts on the paper and assemble their there. There was created the super design of robot that had help for people. But.. :D

When the first Human came to the habitable planet he found something mysterious. The Small parts which that he could not appoint assemble. He had never seen something anything like that it before. He tried to assemble the parts but he could not couldn't do it. So he decided to paint these parts on the paper ( ????) and assemble their them there(?). There Thus was created the super design of a robot that had help for people helped the people. But..

t1ostrich_funny_face.jpg

mario

When the first Human came to the habitable planet he found something mysterious. The Small parts which that he could not appoint assemble. He had never seen something anything like that it before. He tried to assemble the parts but he could not couldn't do it. So he decided to paint these parts on the paper ( ????) and assemble their them there(?). There Thus was created the super design of a robot that had help for people helped the people. But..

t1ostrich_funny_face.jpg
Important is that you understood. ;)

t1ostrich_funny_face.jpg
Not everyone out here speaks English as their first language (me neither). I doubt that your second language is as good as his English.

Synista

Douchebag.

Propkid

Best thread idea I've seen so far ;D mainly cos it'll go so off topic, but ill still post the continuation... Though please someone fix mario's post properly, it just seems too amazing to be discarded and too... senseless to be used :]

I also change the rules a bit (if you allow)... Everyone is allowed to write a whole paragraph.

LORE:

In the year 2114, a united humanity, the majority of whom live in space due to the Earth's depleted resources and thick atmosphere, discovered a property of metaquantum physics that allowed a spaceship to go faster than light. Harnessing this new technology, propulsion systems and [warp] drives were created to travel to new, habitable planets...

When the first Human came to the habitable planet he found something mysterious. The Small parts which that he could not appoint assemble. He had never seensomething anything like that it before. He tried to assemble the parts but he could not couldn't do it. So he decided to paint these parts on the paper ( ????) and assembletheir them there(?). There Thus was created the super design of a robot that had help for people helped the people. But...

But the Robot had a major flaw in it's design... the First Human could not figure the flaw out until the great and almighty Mabel has descended down from the skies and looked at the Robot's code. What he saw he could not comprehend...
(\ /)
(^^)
('')('')
At that moment the Robot decided to disobey and started to jump around in circles..

skypredator

And so Mabel invented the HoF, Rabbit, Llama, and Trololols. And thus Anti Kryst was created, and Sin, Strife, and Discord were injected into the world of The Fallen Empire (Articus). But there was a hope; he was a single Seymour.

Vox

At the beginning of time the L:O dev team created a planet consisting of different terrains, and they also created robot armour which humans could use. So the humans began forming clans who work together to defeat others. However, some were stubborn and did not join these clans. Either way, each human worked hard to understand the suit and how it works. Then, the almighty game of CTF came alive. The weaker humans who had less control of the suit always grabbed the flag slow and therefore they were known as llamas. The more intelligent humans who grabbed the flag fast used this tactic known as "Overdrive" to move through the terrain. Some people would use this "Overdrive" to pass the flag to other people. Some people were great at killing others so they would play either attack the enemy base (this was known as the LO position) or defend their home base (This was known as stay at home). Some people were great at taking down the fast and slow players who run away so they were known as LD or Chasers. Other people could use heavy armor and the heavy armours overdrive very well so they could block the enemy flag cappers from getting the flag. These people were known as Heavy on Flag or HoF. Some people are annoying at time and would never capture the flag and just run around the map. These people were known as rabbits. The really really annoying players were known as Trolls because they would never shut up. Trolls would annoy people until a member of the dev team came and shut them up for good.

fuzzykittenhead

Then the dev team created new weapons, suits, overdrives and base reinforcements...almost like they wanted the war to happen...

The factions continued to play CTF for no apparent reason other than the fact that all the humans had become immortal and could respawn whenever they wanted. Therefore, they were bored.

skypredator

It was later found that they were clones, made to server the Empire to retrieve the sticks of DNA found in the "Flags" located at enemy bases. Whichever force had the most DNA sticks, the more powerful they were. These DNA sticks were used to re-create the human race, which was much more advanced than the clones. Such humans were known as Floks, Eldermimmi, Seamless Kills, GreyDoubt, Mabel, LadyGrey, Anti-Kryst, Anti_Envy, ColoredSpades, hannibal, SpArT, and many more.

skypredator

Then The omnis were born, and they pissed acid on the planets and made them hilly, so that they were nearly unavigable without slamming into a wall, like Mirage, Quarry, and Gorge.

fuzzykittenhead

Because no one could fly anywhere, everyone simply resorted to cutting edge tactics such as sniping, rocket spamming, camping, and taunting from afar. Then one day, the devs created video-guided missiles, and from then on no troll was safe in his cave.

Royalty

The Aussie
Not everyone out here speaks English as their first language (me neither). I doubt that your second language is as good as his English.
Mine is better

On-Topic: Even if there was a Legions Lore it would probably be number 20000188322793625181 on the devs priority list. How is it goint to change legions at all?

Answer: We are going to have to stare at a bunch of text or a video for god knows how long before we can actually start playing the game

Frosted

Once upon a time there was an alpha and beta clan they both wanted more flags so there epeen would be bigger, but the only way to get more was to go steal them from the other clan.

At first they were using stick and stones but they evolved to use jet packs!