Legions Livestreams

Krakyn

So me and brandon have decided to do livestreams to show what it is to live in the life of 15 year olds. Featuring some action of brandon and gavin trying to save the stray dog murphy.
Here is the recorded livestream: http://www.justin.tv/krakyngrind/b/337723672

The livestream is over but we will do more sometime. It will be in the channel title.

the link to the livestream when its live is justin.tv/krakyngrind

EDIT NUMERO 2: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE SAVE MURPHY PART GO TO 33:00

57thEnryu

It's the same service. Just replace justin.tv with twitch.tv in the address bar, lol.
yeah, I know, but when you put twitch.tv it redirects you to justin.tv, so I'm saying he needs to make it official on twitch.

also, dude, learn to make titles and add photos to ur page

Krakyn

I don't need photos to do the actual purpose which is stream. I would rather do that kind of stuff whenever and not be told when to do it really. Thanks for your two bits though.

Edit: Also with Bugspray's wonderful advice I will use justin.tv anyways.

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
Once my life becomes a tad less hectic, I might consider streaming PUGS and whatnot on twitch - my internet and my computer can probably handle 720p streaming. I do need to learn some of the basics though. Would also be fun to cast pugs/scrims :D

57thEnryu

Once my life becomes a tad less hectic, I might consider streaming PUGS and whatnot on twitch - my internet and my computer can probably handle 720p streaming. I do need to learn some of the basics though. Would also be fun to cast pugs/scrims :D
Let me know if you need help with xsplit, I can make it do things that most ppl don't even know it can do (example: make a slider that will tell you what song your playing)

Krakyn

Do it please. I would love to watch other peoples streams too. I have no problems with my pc my connection sucks though. I would love to watch your streams though Jordan.

57thEnryu

my internet connection is great for streaming, but the computer itself sux. so for me streaming is out until I get the rest of the parts for my new comp (which wont be for awhile since right now I'm in between jobs)