Legions Live... Returns

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
Yeah, speaking from a similar demographic, I understand the need for sleep. I go to bed at 11 and up anywhere from 6:45 to 7:20, depending on if there are classes at 8. I should probably get more sleep, but my roommate last year messed that up. Interested in this show, if anybody needs another voice recording, I can record my own stuff at high quality and contribute. If you don't need another voice or anything, that's fine too.

well fixious's idea is the best i believe, I really want to know WTF have happened over there
I've expected IA to launch next year but not to just die, crash and willey gave us false info ( Not intended )

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
I would agree, Fix's idea about one final podcast for some closure would be good. Legions Live/Shoutcasting, although I never personally witnessed/heard it, seems like a fun idea. Anything that is fun for the community, I'm with.

RainPilot

stinky bear
Lol I remember my first pickup, it was after a show of legions live and I was in the party complaining to Gamethief on how I won't get to play or whatever. He then said " If you don't get picked, I won't play". I then played with Omni's and people in a pickup. Also good weatherman practice right?

Apcizzle

haha... i was thinking about donating 10 dollars towards legions each time my voice cracks. That's not set in stone, just an idea at the moment.

i'm loving all of the interest in here. love you all.... the idea of a mailbag thread may not be a bad idea at all.

BeefThief

Beefy Member
Lol I remember my first pickup, it was after a show of legions live and I was in the party complaining to Gamethief on how I won't get to play or whatever. He then said " If you don't get picked, I won't play". I then played with Omni's and people in a pickup. Also good weatherman practice right?
Good times, Rain :)

Dacil

OH YEAH, APC'S VOICE CRACKS....totally forgot about that! thanks for the reminder! now I can make fun of you again.... anyways...

how about you have a ski challenge, were your chat partner thingy, does a drag race timed over the longest map, you could have a leaderboard too.

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
I could help with this stuff. Especially for a good night show. When I talk people fall asleep sometimes... Not sure if that's a soothing voice or because I don't shut up. Either way, I have recording equipment and the suchlike, so if this gets recorded and posted online, then I can do high quality stuff and email it to somebody else who can piece it all together.