Legions Lite Tweaking

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
but for me dont work,so i went back to normal legions and when i use legions lite my legions don't work how come?
Your Legions doesn't work? Are you sure you followed the steps Moronval gave, you really should pay attention not to edit important codes in the prefs.cs whilst installing Legions Lite?

Furthermore, you can disable auto full-screen from the prefs.cs file: Legions Overdrive\live\legions\preferences and change $Pref::Video::AutoFullscreen = "1"; to $Pref::Video::AutoFullscreen = "0";

legions

Your Legions doesn't work? Are you sure you followed the steps Moronval gave, you really should pay attention not to edit important codes in the prefs.cs whilst installing Legions Lite?

Furthermore, you can disable auto full-screen from the prefs.cs file: Legions Overdrive\live\legions\preferences and change $Pref::Video::AutoFullscreen = "1"; to $Pref::Video::AutoFullscreen = "0";
well i ment to say my legions dosent look like legions lite when i use it it just looks normal and when i change the code to autofullscreen="0" it does not work for me and that is why i didnt use legions lite and changed to normal.

doesn't matter now i got it to work but how come i set the code showfirstpersonplayer to 1 but it doesn't do anything?

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
Show first person changes the view you get of yourself. You either play in first person view, where you either see just the weapon or no weapon. With 3rd person you see the class you are using.

legions

Show first person changes the view you get of yourself. You either play in first person view, where you either see just the weapon or no weapon. With 3rd person you see the class you are using.
but i mean show firstpersonPLAYER

k e v i n

Private Tester
umm when you go into your legions folder, go to legions overdrive/live/legions/preferences....the stuff ur looking for should be in there