Legions International Competitive League - Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mukhtar

wait for legions when the game is more balanced and we have a higher playerbase. with a higher player base we will be able to setup leagues for both EU and NA so neither side has to play with a huge disadvantage in ping and it will also allow different metas to form, due to isolation.

Angel.

Private Tester
wait for legions when the game is more balanced and we have a higher playerbase. with a higher player base we will be able to setup leagues for both EU and NA so neither side has to play with a huge disadvantage in ping and it will also allow different metas to form, due to isolation.
put me in 5150

shaskalol

Since Blackhawk is being a *lady friend*, i dont think him and shady will be on 5150. sure angel btw.

When is this league starting???

Maxter

LAAD - Legal Aliens Asia Division roster:

[LA] Karnage - Team Captain
[LA] Lunaris
[LA] KB24
[LA] A2
[LA] Razzy
[LA] Maxboyzz
[LA] SoratheExplorer
[LA] Maxter

Official subs:
[PH] Deadlydeath
[PH] Werty

Put it up. Oh, and the LA NA division roster should be coming soon. That's handled by Kissy.

Just a suggestion. I think you guys should wait until you get atleast 6 teams, or it won't be much of a competition.

57thEnryu

2 LA teams? chez that sounds familiar...

oh btw, I was planning on ending signups sunday and ppl can start their matches anytime after that

Maxter

What about ET? Those guys seem to be playing quite a lot these days. Also, is Jordan in DR too? If not, that could be yet another team.

BlackHawk

Private Tester
Ill ask the "ET Guys" if they want in.... We only had 4 active members, but then 2 more came in. We should be able to find that 7th member.

Status
Not open for further replies.