Legions International Competitive League - Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royalty

The Aussie
Rumour has it those extremely good-looking, sexy-voiced Aussies are getting a team together...
Two teams in-fact. We'll most likely play between ourselves for the "Oceanic title", due to ping.

I'll keep you updated when we have finalised teams.

k e v i n

Private Tester
Rumour has it those extremely good-looking, sexy-voiced Aussies are getting a team together...
Two teams in-fact. We'll most likely play between ourselves for the "Oceanic title", due to ping.

I'll keep you updated when we have finalised teams.
i'm sure you guys can still probably compete....even though ping may be bad for you guys....your opponent would probably have to play 1 game in a server of your choice (meaning a server where you aussies get great ping and they get bad ping) :p

57thEnryu

yeah its 1 server chosen by 1 team, the second server chosen by the others (to make it fair for international play)

in short if you suck balls on your server, then the other team is gona kcik your ass on their server

shaskalol

Someone should either edit the main post and put the rosters on their for each registered team, or delete all these useless posts.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Spektrum's Roster seeing as it's now a requirement:

Confirmed Players:

- 3lionz
- Bestking
- Dabbleh
- Fissurez
- Flash
- Frez
- Helvian
- Pure
- TheCaptaint
- ThEDisasteR
- Skutki
- *Fireblasto*

Subs:

- Shaska
- Xtreme

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Right now, I'm seeing In7 and Spektrum with 12 players each. That's 7 actual players and 5 subs. For the sake of competition, I suggest we all go for not more than 2 or 3 subs and let the others group together and create more teams.

No. They are needed because a few are inactive.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
There hasn't been any competition in legions for awhile and I haven't seen many of them recently, when the time comes I'm sure most will be there but I don't know that at this stage.

Application-1

test bester
We have 12-13 people and we will definitely not always be able to play every day of the week. Our team will probably change game to game as we field the players that are available for each match. Our whole roster is full of semi-active players but we do commit so that we always have 7 players ready when need be. If we had to give an active member list then that would really only include solid, pullute and xzanth.

Battelstar

Right now, I'm seeing In7 and Spektrum with 12 players each. That's 7 actual players and 5 subs. For the sake of competition, I suggest we all go for not more than 2 or 3 subs and let the others group together and create more teams.

Right now, I'm seeing 0.5 american/asian teams with 6 players each. That's actual not enough. For the sake of competition, I suggest you guys over there should group together and create more teams.

That would help out the tournament, and make it more interesting.

Maxter

Sigh... Seems like everyone is a bit annoyed at my comment. I certainly meant no offense. In any case, yeah we are doing that, also got an SG server for that very purpose. Be ready to play in high ping for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.