Legions.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. we are sorry for the inconvenience.

thefulishbastid

Downloads fine, connects and auto populates servers fine. I try to connect to a server and all I get is...

Legions.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. we are sorry for the inconvenience.

Got xp SP3 and most recent .net

Please help, you don't wanna see a grown man cry do ya?

llOptimusPrime

friend, if you could you walk the execution of launcher.exe. q tell me I can do? my big problem that makes me crazy!!

down on my banner (image) out my application error: (

thefulishbastid

Don't know Opti. I get through the zip just fine. The game seems to be loaded. It just crashes when I try to join a server. Also, I have all my firewalls turned off.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
friend, if you could you walk the execution of launcher.exe. q tell me I can do? my big problem that makes me crazy!!

down on my banner (image) out my application error: (

Looking at your SS, it looks like the Launcher wasn't extracted. Try extracting the contents of the .zip file then try running the extracted Launcher.exe.

llOptimusPrime

Looking at your SS, it looks like the Launcher wasn't extracted. Try extracting the contents of the .zip file then try running the extracted Launcher.exe.

Friend, and fix the problem, thank you brother, :D leei hacerca a bug report the same problem I had, and download the. NET FRAME WORK, well now I have solved the first stage. I is finishing the bar
Updating file (1 / 1) live.zip and just hope it works all right :)

thank you very much

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Friend, and fix the problem, thank you brother, :D leei hacerca a bug report the same problem I had, and download the. NET FRAME WORK, well now I have solved the first stage. I is finishing the bar
Updating file (1 / 1) live.zip and just hope it works all right :)

thank you very much

No problemo, Seymour's here to help. Let me know if any other issues arise.

thefulishbastid

Redownloaded DirectX, still no dice. Crashin out for the evenin though. I'll try an tackle it again tomorrow.

P.S. Yall kick @$$ for gettin the game back up!

thefulishbastid

So after hours of drinking and swearing at my computer, passed out, sobered up, and finally realized...

I'M USING A DIFFERENT COMPUTER THAT I'VE NEVER PLAYED LEGIONS ON!!!

Heading out to Best Buy for a new graphics card now. See ya'll (hopefully in game) in a few hours.

Sobriety and troubleshooting, who'da thunk it?

Mabeline

God-Tier
So after hours of drinking and swearing at my computer, passed out, sobered up, and finally realized...

I'M USING A DIFFERENT COMPUTER THAT I'VE NEVER PLAYED LEGIONS ON!!!

Heading out to Best Buy for a new graphics card now. See ya'll (hopefully in game) in a few hours.

Sobriety and troubleshooting, who'da thunk it?
Please don't buy video cards from BestBuy.