Legions.exe Crashing

Immanent

Hi, I've the same problem.
I'm on a dell laptop Inspiron 6400 that supports and is designed for Windows XP. Once I run the thingy I get the same message as the OP.
I know I'm supposed to upload the console.log, however It seem that it cannot be uploaded as it doesn't even show up! but i can still see it. It's defaulted to open with notepad, and I even tried fiddling around with the properties to make it open with word pad also but no result.

57thSora

I'm on a dell laptop Inspiron 6400 that supports and is designed for Windows XP. Once I run the thingy I get the same message as the OP.
I know I'm supposed to upload the console.log, however It seem that it cannot be uploaded as it doesn't even show up! but i can still see it. It's defaulted to open with notepad, and I even tried fiddling around with the properties to make it open with word pad also but no result.

Erm your's should be easy to solve cause yours is "TOTAL" XP. =P My Window OS is in a MacBook,which I used to play legions on my Mac OSX when Legion's was still in IA. =D

Also BootCamping didn't really work, reformatted my Mac everything and still crashes. Though I guess I've got to wait for the Mac Version like Romance. =)

Daphinicus

Private Tester

If you rename the console.log file to console.txt, you should be able to upload it as an attachment on these forums.

Immanent

It doesn't appear as console.log, just as console

I tried renaming it as "console.txt" but it still won't let me upload it. :(

"Erm your's should be easy to solve cause yours is "TOTAL" XP. =P My Window OS is in a MacBook,which I used to play legions on my Mac OSX when Legion's was still in IA. =D

Also BootCamping didn't really work, reformatted my Mac everything and still crashes. Though I guess I've got to wait for the Mac Version like Romance. =)
"

I used to play IA on my macbook before IA went down also. And what do you mean by "TOTAL" XP?

Daphinicus

Private Tester
It doesn't appear as console.log, just as console

I tried renaming it as "console.txt" but it still won't let me upload it. :(

I can't speak to the mac issues (that's beyond my expertise), but this is an easy fix. Go to the Control Panel and open up Folder Options. Somewhere in there will be an option to show complete filenames with file extensions. Activate that, and you'll be able to see extensions like .log and .txt in Windows Explorer, and will be able to rename files (and change their extensions) at will.Just remember to be careful -- if you remove a file's extension and don't remember what the extension was, it'll be a pain, so once you've renamed console.log to console.txt, you can flip the "Show File Extensions" checkbox back off.

Or, you could just skip the upload completely and copy of the contents of the console.log file to PasteBin.

Immanent

Okay will do, and I already posted the contents of my console.log thing on a thread in 4 separate posts due to the word limit. Sorry for the hi-jacking of your thread btw D: