Legions capping, skill and other videos

Poponfu

Lead Developer
I finished the script side of freecam demos a while back. Its functional but really hard to use (need the camera's timescale separated from the worlds timescale )and cannot get the shots it could. Without a engine programmer it will probably never be released ;/

^ a test I did from a random frost demo

Last edited:

JedrekPl

I finished the script side of freecam demos a while back. Its functional but really hard to use (need the camera's timescale separated from the worlds timescale )and cannot get the shots it could. Without a engine programmer it will probably never be released ;/

^ a test I did from a random frost demo
I like it :D

Fixious

Test Lead
This puzzles me, to be honest. I went through the warp but didn't get his momentum. I'm thinking we briefly collided during warp. Never had it happen before though.

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
Mm yeah. As you pretty much stood on the scar as it created you got teleported a split second after him and hit him the the back.

If people consider this an issue I suppose it could be possible to add very minor delay before the scar appears.

Dino

4f866c4e110fa.png

Armageddon

Teapot
i've got so much recorded *chocolate cookies* but the demos are in a horrible format that nothing reads so.... *dance*'em.