Legions capping, skill and other videos

Redvan

Private Tester
Here's a fairly quick start, 140ish grab speed front route for George Alpha. Pretty easy to start from any spawn point as all it uses is the base half-pipe and front slope.

Excuse the terrible aiming at the end, I need to turn my fraps down a bit :oops:

Excuse the terribad return route too... wasn't anticipating the flag to be there when I got there lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNgLvFbAzdg

ITS IN 1080P TOO! :eek:

phanakapan

Private Tester
I guess I shouldn't have deleted everything. O well.

Do everyone a favor when you make capping videos, focus as much if not more on the returns rather than the approaches. Anyone can grab at speed, but can you one or two touch home without taking any damage? Is your return flat and straight or can you avoid snipes and trick chasers. I hate seeing great approches followed by footage of someone looking utterly lost on the return.

MJ1284

Might be little offtopic but I'll post this here anyways:

Some of you may have noticed I've removed all my Legions videos from YouTube due to lack of interest (Binswees a.k.a GoFFe & phanakapan will supposedly take my place). It started out as fun little hobby I did occasionally but over time it has drawn bunch of annoying fanboys (not giving out any names) and handful of stalkers... it has become too tiresome. I did save one clip in Viddler (would have kept it on Tube, if they hadn't blocked 2nd part), mostly because I consider it more of a gift to community and deceased IA. The bad thing is, video processing left ugly scars on it (low res) and audio desync towards end, but I hope you'll enjoy it regardless.

All Hail Legions!

I will however keep recording clips in case somebody wants to fiddle around with video editing tools. PM me and I'll see what I have stashed on HD.