Laser Rifle: the beginner's guide

trinium

Private Tester
Incorrect. On offence, the sniper rifle is best used for bowlparty, because it is quite simply op ;) In standoffs, you should be able to do that, and help LO to retrieve flag by shooting enemies (i.e. the flag carrier, if low enough, or the player who he will pass to) In chasing, you really need a good normal chaser. The sniper rifle chase is only there to help.

Get on Ts3 sometime and I'll show you what I mean.
it may have been OP at one time, but the reduced damage and recharge rate makes the rockets the primary damage dealer in the bowl now, so really i think the raider setup w/ the uber fast launcher pwns the bowl atm.

MJ1284

It's not the first time that i snipe an FC and another enemy player catch the flag immediately, i snipe him and another one catch it and finally cap.. another example of useless sniping.
(in my opinion and based only on my experience)
That just implies your team's offense is slacking, by the 3rd flag pass your O has had plenty of time to rush at enemy base & EGrab.

Disci

Old man
Stfu, MJ. This game sucks if you can't do everything by yourself without help from your team mates. Fix it, GReaper!