Kill Counter Accessible on the HUD?

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
I dunno if someone has suggested this before, I looked for some time and didn't find anyone with this idea, soo:

I'd like to have a kill counter as part of the HUD that I use. Just something that says:

Kills: 1

And progresses whenever I get a kill.

I don't know anything about modding a game, or if this is possible, but if someone has some time on their hands, it would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Near or around the number of caps would be nice.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
+1 to this. I'd like to know how many people I skill :p

Would be useful for Free For All when it comes out as well instead of having to open the game menu to check up on it.

BestCharmie

Yeah, nice one, Ucan.
But I would just suggest:

Kills: ?
Deaths: ?
Caps: ?
MAs: ?
MA'ed(by other people): ?

Seems preety informative right? But:

Rockey, if you would be making this. Make "Kills" first. >.>. About no one cares about "Deaths" (Unless they made it to 1000^). MAs could help determine how really good are you, MA'ed's would determine how you much you need to improve in evading. Caps can help you remember what you did and what you contributed to the team (YEAH. I need this, I'm really forgetful.)

Also and if would be possible, I want to be able to view other people's STAT/s.

Vinzyboy23

I dunno if someone has suggested this before, I looked for some time and didn't find anyone with this idea, soo:

I'd like to have a kill counter as part of the HUD that I use. Just something that says:

Kills: 1

And progresses whenever I get a kill.

I don't know anything about modding a game, or if this is possible, but if someone has some time on their hands, it would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Near or around the number of caps would be nice.
Uhh, was this the old scoring system when Legions was still on IA?

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
tracktor.jpg

Hmm hmm...