Just a thought on servers...

57thEnryu

I haven't been paying much attention to the thread so this might have been brought up, but would it be possible to create a separate program for the servers and run that behind legions rather than removing login and teams to create servers on the game itself? The program could be updated just as legions is, and you could still host servers without touching legions (other than some mods to the server connect to display private or public servers)

Possible?

57thEnryu

you could start them before you start legions, or during, and ppl would connect to them in the same way as the current pub servers.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Y'know, I'm pretty sure GReaper would've done something like that, if it were possible, but that's just me guessing. He's more of a nerd than I am and could properly explain if your idea is possible or not.

GReaper

Grumpy
Everything has been pretty much answered in this thread - read through the entire thing if you want more detail.

There will be a separate dedicated server downloadable at some point, however registration is still being killed.