Japanese precision vs finnish precision

Which one?

• japanese

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • finnish

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters

Abandoned

When the Finnish guy threw down the blanket on that chair neatly folded I ROFL'd.

But still, Japanese's performance was outstanding.

Arch

Legions Developer
Finnish looked really fake. At first Japanese looked normal but when they did the part with the two groups marching through each other, wow.

I find this silly, aren't army people supposed to spend there time practicing combat-related crap not stupid dance routines, they aren't chinese show girls, they are soldiers

I'm glad to see you still write well thought out and knowledgeable posts.

Drills are needed to efficiently move large numbers of troops from one place to another and are an essential part of any soldier's skill set. While you don't need that degree of precision in most situations, it usually is a good indicator of unit cohesion and discipline.

While I'm no expert on the U.S. military, I'd imagine those people to be on a rotational duty, chosen for their aptitude in these drills.

But you should join up and show those faggots how it's done, give them some combat-related crap out the wazoo.

And yes, to all those who couldn't figure it out, the video of the Finnish military in the OP is a joke.

These clips however show the true might of the Finnish Defence Forces:

SUOMI SUOMI SUOMI

RainPilot

stinky bear
The Finnish can only fold blankets that good because they are so feminine. Implying folding a blanket can help you win a war.

Israel army1

Propkid

^
Yeah, I remember thinking 'what do you DO in the Finnish millitary, these guys have pretty much nowhere to be sent to...'
Answer right up there. You party like at home -girls.

MightySheep

I'm glad to see you still write well thought out and knowledgeable posts.

Drills are needed to efficiently move large numbers of troops from one place to another and are an essential part of any soldier's skill set. While you don't need that degree of precision in most situations, it usually is a good indicator of unit cohesion and discipline.

While I'm no expert on the U.S. military, I'd imagine those people to be on a rotational duty, chosen for their aptitude in these drills.

But you should join up and show those faggots how it's done, give them some combat-related crap out the wazoo.

I realize they supposedly indicate discipline, but as wikipedia says: it's just for ceromonial purposes. It's nothing more than a show for people to enjoy while they munch on some candy floss

"and are an essential part of any soldier's skill set", yeah because the ability spin your gun around your hands and juggle with it is so essential for soldiers, maybe they can use their show skills to entertain their enemies after they get captured for being total noobs

"needed to efficiently move large numbers of troops from one place to another..."
lol I think you're thinking of things like this:

this silly ceromonial, sychronized marching is not something that will ever provide any use in actual war, unless they somehow find themselves in roman times xD

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
Mighty, all it does is show discipline. Without discipline, there is no army, but I see your points.