Is this why my gaming FPS is incredibly low? (9-12)

Diamondragan

0ede80226a514f5ac2aa28ea0f3e3a31.jpg

If it is, what can I do to fix it that doesn't cost quite so much?
frown.png

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Yar, the Intel GMA3100 chipset is not supported for Legions: Overdrive. Basically, use at your own risk, but don't expect great performance out of it if it does run.

Basically, at this point your option would be to upgrade to a dedicated GPU, which may or may not be possible depending on your computer. If it's a laptop, you'll likely be out of luck, if it's a desktop your GPU options open significantly (depending on the case form factor).

umbballer

Since it looks like you have a desktop, any state of the art graphics card will be expensive. This is a problem with me as well because mine sucks but I can't afford a new one at all so I am stuck with a ton of lag. But if you have a couple hundred bucks you should be able to get a good card.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Googling the 530S shows that most half-height GPUs should work with it no problem. If I have some free time later, I'll see what's out there and what price range.

Don't be too concerned about having to spend a couple hundred dollars on a GPU, chances are a full size card wouldn't fit in your PC and half size cards generally are cheaper (they are less powerful as well, but still an improvement over your integrated chipset)

Propkid

You don't need the best card out there... if you are really desperate and really low on cash... The worst GFX card I've played Legions with is the Nvidia 7900 gts and it shouldnt be more than 80 bucks nowadays.
No idea about half-size cards thou...