Is IA forums down?

HellzHere

Am on firefox, and whenever I try to go on IA forums, it says problem loading page, so it seems IA is gone forever now?

DeadGuy

Legions Developer
Yep, IA went down. Hopefully we got the majority of members over here in time, but I think many people do not know the Overdrive forums exist.

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
i tried putting legions overdrive on wikipedia but someone removed it.

can someone with better knowledge of what's going on put it back on please?

Cirus

The Only way I found this website was through a Link from a YouTube Video I saw of Legions because I was trying to find out why IA closed it's doors for good... and I am glad that I was able to find these forums and the community once again :)

57thRomance

Bye bye I.A.
Although you caused much mental agony for players awaiting the arcade games, you still left us with a beacon of hope, and we will miss you dearly.

luiscm97

yeah IA would be always on our hearts and ithink we should do something to remember it yearly like a tournament just saying
y

UUAllACE

If i hadn't had the sudden addiction to play legions, I probably would have never found this sight either lol.

ftw.

Siantlark

I got here from the Legions Players site (Wasn't there for the last days of IA. Was it announced or really sudden?) but I lost my siggy and some of my fic. *Chocolate cookie*! (Hey wait does this forum use the same filter?)

But yeah the Torque Forums are still supposed to be there. Maybe you can fish something from there if you wanted to.

Anyone know if the Omni's are coming back? Or anyone else for that matter?

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
I got here from the Legions Players site (Wasn't there for the last days of IA. Was it announced or really sudden?) but I lost my siggy and some of my fic. *Chocolate cookie*! (Hey wait does this forum use the same filter?)

But yeah the Torque Forums are still supposed to be there. Maybe you can fish something from there if you wanted to.

i wasn't there at the end of IA but from what i gather it WAS very sudden and was posted on the torque site just the day before the site went down.

Chi-Ro

Private Tester

I still have your last sig (I believe), but it wont fit on these forums due to the rather ridiculous size limitation of 100px hight. I can look in to resizing later if you still want that sig.

As to the filter, they just added the same replacement words (I assume for familiarity, or maybe they just felt like it. Who knows?).

As far as I know they wont be competing, but some of them should still play on their own. They also seem to enjoy trolling the forums quite often.

PopoidAndroid

What about the mailing list? The one from the "instantaction is really coming back, honest!" website? If an email had been sent through that I might have discovered this place a lot sooner. I wonder who still has it, probably been deleted by now I guess.

Siantlark

As far as I know they wont be competing, but some of them should still play on their own. They also seem to enjoy trolling the forums quite often.

I have not seen a peek or a cry from them since IA went down. 'Cept for Redvan but that's because he was on the Firefall forums.

Yayzers Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Who celebrates it.

I can just see the virtual table.

Ghiest with his grouchiness, Seymour doing something with his "Beautifulness", The whole King of the Hill group fighting over who gets the Turkey. *Siantlark Nukes the rest of the group*

MAH TURKEY!

But thats off topic. Oh and everyone ignore my earlier post. The old IA forums don't load at all.