Increase Server List Size

Royalty

The Aussie
Due to the many servers that we have in Legions, I recommend increasing the length (not width) of the server box, so you can see all the servers without scrolling. Or at least the option of increasing the length of the box so all servers can be seen. I use 1280x800 res. :)

Propkid

Due to the many servers that we have in Legions, I recommend increasing the length (not width) of the server box, so you can see all the servers without scrolling. Or at least the option of increasing the length of the box so all servers can be seen. I use 1280x800 res. :)
Have you ever played any other game with such a server list? Sometimes they are more than 10 metres long...

Siantlark

Just download a mod that will give you auto-aim, auto ski, auto MA, friends, dev tracker and so much more!

He's not talking about whether he can do it or not he's asking if the devs could implement a official solution.

It's mostly empty space below the server window anyway, so to make the server window larger seems like a good idea.
Of course, you'd have to set it so it adjusts size accordingly with resolution. While I have a large monitor, those who don't won't want their server list overlapped by every other button. (which incidentally rockey's script Does do at low resolutions DKnight556.

I agree with royalty though. He may be a bit silly for an aussie sometimes, but he's still got that aussie awesomeness in his thinking.
:D

I can't help but drop the aussie word can I?