i frapsed a pug

PierceHardwood

Very impressive, Vanquish.

So weird to see that people are even worse at this game than they were when I stopped playing. Front OD capping without distraction on Sleepwalker? Man, it must suck to play with people like those. :(

Personally I can't play a game unless the capper grenade MAs at least two defense, while one LO ODs into the majority of the D pushing them away while another LO does a little dance to distract the rest clearing the way for the capper to, with 1% life left, grab the flag at 300+ speed, and flagthrows with others a minimum of 187 times to bring it back to base. It sucks playing with people who can't even do that.

57thEnryu

Yah the pug was rather boring......HO against freeman is frikin hard, and w/o that mortar being as effective its gona be even harder....

Sin

Private Tester
Yah the pug was rather boring......HO against freeman is frikin hard, and w/o that mortar being as effective its gona be even harder....
This is why you don't play heavy offense. Heavy isn't meant for offense. It's just effective because the mortar was easy. Now that it's nerfed, LO will be back in its rightful place.

Mahidhar

Music is suited for a montage, normal recorded audio of the communication among the teams that happened during the PUG would be nice for a PUG video. Just my opinion.

HVanquish

Music is suited for a montage, normal recorded audio of the communication among the teams that happened during the PUG would be nice for a PUG video. Just my opinion.

I normally want to, but i use push to talk and so when i record with fraps you guys just hear me breathing the entire time.