I am Legions.

Rougey

Most Honoured Aussie
shutup and read the blog?
Kiddo, you are a man after my own heart. But:

It's a legions veteran, community is ok with it if they ask stupid questions.
I've been telling people to shut the *dance* up and do XYZ rather than making retarded threads and *chocolate cookies* up forums with legions for so goddamn long that it is my goddamn god given right not to practice what I preach or proof read my posts, so shut up and drink my coolaid.

Or this is just a more original way of saying hello i am back. Butthurt madfags.
no
QFT

Since you left, all you need to read is this thread: http://forums.legionsoverdrive.com/threads/jordan-for-community-manager.3993/

Best thread ever! ever I say!
noone likes a bloke that tugs himself in public

did you get your t-shirt yet?

you can't say you're legions until you have the shirt to prove it.
I was going to take a ratty old shirt and write LEEJUNZ on it with a texta but I'm cat sitting for some loopy people and my camera phone and laptop webcam are busted (stops me posting pictures of my tits on the internet)

go back to australia.
Got hair on your chest yet mate?

<3

Biggest news is that Fraggis is now in Canada. Our lost Canadian finally found his way home.
Well that explains why Fraggis hasn't been in TA

We stole your golden goose. CANADA IS NUMBA ONE GAMING COUNTRY.
He's still Australian, I hope he fucks some aussies into your women. You could use some real men rather than the beaver eating mongoloids you are in my mind when I'm feeling particularly xenophobic. Except for Seymour, he's *dancing* oozes manliness and sex.

Rougey #1 legions troll
I was trolling before the term was even coined.

Also thanks to Voltz and Jordy for giving me strait answers, Arch long story short I was one of the first 25 testers GGS bought in and have been involved in legions since early 2008, I also have a reputation as a forum warrior and some other *chocolate cookies*, namely throwing malignant tumours at people.

And to the loyal followers of the Falg, fear not, for the Pope has returned!

And I need YOU, to have the COURAGE to make a donation to our LORD! Thats right, YOU, there at home, the Falg does not ask for much, only a little LSD to get the Pope back on the kooky train for some good ol' preaching and ranting and seeing a 12 foot long snake coiling its way around my leg- oh *chocolate cookies* it's real it's real it's real it's real-

Rougey

Most Honoured Aussie
<3 to all I might stay a while I might not either way it's lovely to see so many familiar faces.

Even if I *dancing* can't stand some of you mongs.

EDIT: PS my NDA up now, but i can't find my documents from the early project :(, I think I left it at my last job.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Oh Rouge, welcome back, how I missed you so.
Now I'll always have someone to talk to on irc!

stefygraff

Private Tester
Legions is dead.

album-im-not-dead.jpg

BugGirl

Wommin of Legions
I, for one, welcome our new duck overlords.
(also a little sad that I missed the chance to add to that drinking game thread... I came up with one for Jordan: take a shot every time someone derails the thread, have a beer whenever you have to lock cuz everyone's puddi. But maybe he does that anyway...)

Armageddon

Teapot
They lock threads because allowing us to talk without moderation might bring more people around (albeit to flame or bitch), and we can't have that in legions :)