Humble Bundle

The newest one is really sick. The best ever imo. No proceeds go to EA and you get Dead Space 1 & 3, Burnout Paradise, Crysis 2, Mirror's Edge, and Medal of Honor. Pay over ~$5 and you get BF3 and The Sims 3 + Starter Pack.

www.humblebundle.com

I put in $10 all to the American Red Cross (one of my favorite charities).

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
My turn:
Pay $5+ and you have to use origin.
Not quite, you have the choice between Origin or Steam for every game that's available on Steam.

Edit: Plus Origin really isn't that bad.

Bought mine yesterday, too bad I have like 1/2 the games hahah

Gheist

King of all Goblins
Jord, if you pay more than the average (roughly $5), to get access to the locked games, you'll have to use Origin though, as BF3 and Sims3 are only available there. ;)

Have a look at the new weekly sale by the way. All great games in their own way.

Xtreme

shaska's bff
Would buy for mirror's edge alone! Loved that game, not so much for the story but for the ambiance its environment creates

Jord, if you pay more than the average (roughly $5), to get access to the locked games, you'll have to use Origin though, as BF3 and Sims3 are only available there. ;)

Have a look at the new weekly sale by the way. All great games in their own way.

Yea. I'm more annoyed than anything about having to use Origin. I know I won't be giving any money to EA now or in the future though, so oh well.

This was a great move on their part.

Plus they just added this: https://www.origin.com/en-us/great-game-guarantee-terms

I'm pretty sure Steam doesn't have this deal. You can return a game within 24 hours from the first time you launch it. So, say if you don't like it or your computer can't run it, full refund. Great stuff. Hope Steam follows suit.

Last edited:

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Yea. I'm more annoyed than anything about having to use Origin. I know I won't be giving any money to EA now or in the future though, so oh well.

This was a great move on their part.

Plus they just added this: https://www.origin.com/en-us/great-game-guarantee-terms

I'm pretty sure Steam doesn't have this deal. You can return a game within 24 hours from the first time you launch it. So, say if you don't like it or your computer can't run it, full refund. Great stuff. Hope Steam follows suit.
24hrs from the first time you launch or 7 days after purchase, if you get some buyers remorse.

Armageddon

Teapot
My brother bought this on origin and it also gave him steam keys that he passed to me. I feel bad that i cheated charities.. but not bad enough to not take free games.