Huge Update Around the Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new graphics engine, new cores, new weapon models, and trees. DANCIN' TREES. TREES, DAMMIT. HOR EEH SHIX. Plasma rifle too Tribesy though. A nice ion rail gun model (two rails with electricity bumbo or whatever going on between them) would be l33t.

Trees! Glad to see Leejunz is finally catching up to Tribes 2.

Crisis12096

Yes, after many years Legions is finally ready for trees.

It's not ready for water yet.

By the way, when you say around the corner, how close are we talking here?

k e v i n

Private Tester
is there also going to be a setting to change the quality of the game? because i know some ppl (may include myself) which have not so great graphics cards and would probably like to play the game with lower quality to get a bit more fps
and i'm sure some ppl would love to play the game with extremely high graphics...

xlr8434

is there also going to be a setting to change the quality of the game? because i know some ppl (may include myself) which have not so great graphics cards and would probably like to play the game with lower quality to get a bit more fps
and i'm sure some ppl would love to play the game with extremely high graphics...
i feel you if i do have to get newer stuff i know some great motherboards and cpus and graphic cards if you need help finding some

MightyDeath

Still no water map :eek:kay:.
Anyway, I'm glad this update will take place. Let's just hope it's a matter a time until new people join the game.

57thEnryu

Let's give the developers a big round of applause. It looks really nice, can't wait already!
slow%20clap.gif

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
By the way, when you say around the corner, how close are we talking here?
Didn't read the whole blog post did you...
We're expecting to get these changes into the hands of the private testers within 2-3 weeks for bug and play testing, then out to the general public once the kinks have been worked out - hopefully just another 2-3 weeks afterward.

D

Doom Of Neroflame

is the donate here tab going to be re-opened...or is it going to all work a different way in terms of funding servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.