Huge Update Around the Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
We do not discuss updates until their release is imminent. Feel free to talk about the content coming to this version of legions soon! In the coming weeks Bugs will have a blog post for you with what details we have to share about future plans for legions.
Feel free to talk about the content coming to this version of legions soon! In the coming weeks Bugs will..
coming to this version of legions soon! In the coming
of legions soon! In

Jaymyster

"We'll release more information in the next couple days on Torque3D and Steam."

"the next couple days"

"couple days"

132.png

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
Sorry folks, I did say days and it's been much longer than that now. I was expecting to get some information back but it has been a slow process. You'll know when I know. :)

you know what else started off as a couple of days?

instantaction 2.0.

Karnage

Private Tester
Holy crap you guys are pathetic, spoilt little kids. What have you done to contribute to this COMMUNITY-managed endeavour except whine and complain and expect other people to do *chocolate cookies* for you? Grow up, quit whining, grow a pair and put in some effort to help things along. No one owes you anything! This game is run by a community of volunteers. Anyone who complains without contributing anything is a just a baby whining for more toys. Get active and help out or shut the *dance* up. So, it's taking longer than expected - be grateful anything is happening at all!

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
A bit harsh, but not inaccurate.. Fact is, this game is developed by us in our spare time. It's not like this is our day-job. We invest what time we can, to the point where I've spent more hours in a day working on Legions than at my full-time day-job that actually pays me. We are doing this for you guys but you have to be reasonable. Whenever you make something, you have to design it, code it, debug it, prettify it, and debug some more. We are a small team that is working very hard.

And for the record, we are not IA.

Crisis12096

Patience is a virtue, right? A few months ago or so many thought nothing was happening whatsoever and now that an update is inevitable people are fidgeting because they can't wait. We're excited for the update and literally can't wait to play it. We are very grateful that Legions is still around and that it's moving in the right direction.
And to the current Devs who are working hard on this game.

Thank you very much.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Holy crap you guys are pathetic, spoilt little kids. What have you done to contribute to this COMMUNITY-managed endeavour except whine and complain and expect other people to do *chocolate cookies* for you? Grow up, quit whining, grow a pair and put in some effort to help things along. No one owes you anything! This game is run by a community of volunteers. Anyone who complains without contributing anything is a just a baby whining for more toys. Get active and help out or shut the *dance* up. So, it's taking longer than expected - be grateful anything is happening at all!

Um, pretty sure those IA 'soon' posts were done in jest.

Defender

It's not like this is our day-job. We invest what time we can, to the point where I've spent more hours in a day working on Legions than at my full-time day-job that actually pays me. We are doing this for you guys but you have to be reasonable.

Thought you guys where creating this game to show future employers in the game industry your work, and build your resume.;)

LoL I spelled resume wrong.. resumay = wrong.

Karnage

Private Tester
A bit harsh, but not inaccurate.. Fact is, this game is developed by us in our spare time. It's not like this is our day-job. We invest what time we can, to the point where I've spent more hours in a day working on Legions than at my full-time day-job that actually pays me. We are doing this for you guys but you have to be reasonable. Whenever you make something, you have to design it, code it, debug it, prettify it, and debug some more. We are a small team that is working very hard.

And for the record, we are not IA.

It's possible, I was drunk typing when I wrote that. :D The gist of the message remains the same though, if not the tone. Apparently I am a passionate drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.