How to get started in L:O?...

JDog

So I've been playing Legions OD for a few days (technically months ago.. but that was on and off) and I was wonder, what class/setup/role should I focus on as a new player?'

Your newbie, JDog

Application-1

test bester
Whatever you prefer, but the most balanced class is Raider - Gunner and then again what your preference for grenades is.
Though It is just what you like for the most of it.
Every new player should atleast tried to cap a few times so that they get used to the mechanics, for the rest again it is about what you like.

DKnight556

You really need to play all the positions and see which one you find more enjoyable. When you find the position you like pm someone in ts3 or talk to someone in game who is doing well as your desired position. The practice your position. Then achieve greatness

MJ1284

Whatever you prefer, but the most balanced class is Raider - Gunner and then again what your preference for grenades is.
Though It is just what you like for the most of it.
Every new player should atleast tried to cap a few times so that they get used to the mechanics, for the rest again it is about what you like.

Pretty much what App said, Raider - Gunner is very good class for starters (and n00bs like me, trololo!) because it's versatile and can fill any position in one team adequately (which in turn is good way to see how each "roles" work).
Try to focus on 2-3 weapons at first, when you're comfortable with them you can try new ones.. in other words, don't rush through all weapons.