How to find and install mods?

Xection

I have some maps put where do i put them at?

And where can i find more skins, huds, and more because i din't really see that many threads in the mods section.

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
live/legions/data/missions
or
live/legions/data/skies

(depending on whether the new maps have new skyboxes or not)

If you want to host your own server rather than play on someone else's, you'll have to mod your config file and gameMenu file.

search tool is your friend ;)

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Use the search bar in the top right corner if you are looking for something specific, otherwise browse through and see if you see anything you like.

Sean455

Um..The map you download must be in .rar form, I also presume your using windows 7 so...Your legions game folder should be on your hard drive " Local disk" or wherever you've placed it.Open the downloaded map file then look at what folder you see..You will mostly see "Mission", "Skies" , "Terrain", etc.Now switch back to the legions file on your "Local disk".Once you've done that just go into "Legions Overdrive" and then follow the instructions below :

Legions Overdrive >Public test>(If the downloaded file has missions then) > Legions > Data> (Then you placed the "mission" on the .rar (downloaded file content).Into the mission folder and your done.If the downloaded folder also has Skies and such to add in.You will find it in the same place where you found missions.

Bestking

Um..The map you download must be in .rar form, I also presume your using windows 7 so...Your legions game folder should be on your hard drive " Local disk" or wherever you've placed it.Open the downloaded map file then look at what folder you see..You will mostly see "Mission", "Skies" , "Terrain", etc.Now switch back to the legions file on your "Local disk".Once you've done that just go into "Legions Overdrive" and then follow the instructions below :

Legions Overdrive >Public test>(If the downloaded file has missions then) > Legions > Data> (Then you placed the "mission" on the .rar (downloaded file content).Into the mission folder and your done.If the downloaded folder also has Skies and such to add in.You will find it in the same place where you found missions.
The download file should place it into the folder "Downloads"