How to Fail at Legions!

ChampBob

UPDATE: 2 new episodes have been released. They are the How to Fail at Legions: Pickup Edition. Both episodes are in the playlist linked below.

unedited post:
Aye. I'm back... again... I think...

Anyway, HOW TO FAIL AT LEGIONS! I don't have the original post because I never copied it before the IA forums inevitably went down, so I have myself to blame for that. However, if you are looking for some videos of the good ol' legions back in the good ol' days (Not really that far back in the patches I think, but far enough), want to see a.... somewhat tutorial on Legions, or just want to hear mah smexy (failure) voice, then come and watch How to Fail at Legions (again?)!

**Notes:
1. Whether or not I make another HTF@L (lol, fail acronym) all depends on what comes out when. I will not be doing another episode when Legions comes back out because nothing will be changed other than the browser (none). Only time will tell.

2. Remember, this is an OLD BUILD of legions. Some were back when the GLS was part of the Raider and the RLS actually did something (but was too overpowered). Don't bother notifying me that a new build came out. I know :p

3. To record the screen, I used FRAPS, and to record the audio, I recorded it all from my speakers through my old mic, so I apologize for any bad audio quality, but it was the best I could do at the time. If you have any questions about the music used in the later episodes, then I'll gladly answer them.

4. Enjoy (if possible). :)

PLAYLIST/EPISODES:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=14B79BB141A0D111

ChampBob

Series has been updated with the Pickup Edition I said I would do but never got around to it. It's finally here for anyone who cares :)

MJ1284

Was gonna reply "Watch me play CTF on Legions" but then I noticed it's ChampBob's video series.

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
YES! I'M SO HAPPY THAT THESE ARE BACK!
I asked you about it and you said no :( Clearly you lied. I am disappoint.
But now I'm not coz these vids are back.