How can i make my own voicepacks ?

skypredator

Record some audio clips (I.E., of you, a friend, a family member, or clips you find online), cut them with Audacity if they're too long, and save them as MP3s with the same names as the Audio quickchat files in your Legions folder. At least, that's the way I did it for IA's Version of Legions. It may not work for this version. Hope this helps. ;)

I

IzRaPiDz

Record some audio clips (I.E., of you, a friend, a family member, or clips you find online), cut them with Audacity if they're too long, and save them as MP3s with the same names as the Audio quickchat files in your Legions folder. At least, that's the way I did it for IA's Version of Legions. It may not work for this version. Hope this helps. ;)
you've helped me aswell. Thanks buddy ;)

U8er

I recommend using Goldwave if you're looking to make your own voicepack. Very simple layout and easy to understand, yet it comes with most features that you'll bee needing.
Make sure you have all the clips saved as .mp2. Have fun and good luck! :D

Could we record using fraps then take the audio off the clip? Or is there a special program that allows you to record sound?

BestCharmie

ive been trying to make some but i cant can someone can give me a tutorial or something ?
Record voices (your voice, or someone else's), and each quickchat item should have a file for it or the game will have problems.
And as said by U8er, you can use Goldwave. I was going to make my own "CharmieVPack" ;). But I got bored....I'll be using Audacity or Goldwave.

@U8er: Goldwave looks good. :D

Could we record using fraps then take the audio off the clip? Or is there a special program that allows you to record sound?

Umm..not sure. :(
Special program to record sound? Probably yeah. You can use Goldwave...Audacity.