Hits not registering.

Hey, I don't know if anyone else has seen this, but for the past few hours i've been hitting people in mid air and or on the ground and the amount of health they have doesn't seem to change. I hit one player 3-4 times before his/her health started going down. Im not sure if this is just lag on my end or something server side. just thought i'd bring it up.

Daphinicus

Private Tester
Most likely lag. Try a game restart, and try playing on different servers, to see if the problem persists.

I had a problem similar to this one, but it happened when I played on a US server where I ping around 180, so it didn't seem like something I should report because non-regs are common at high pings.
I can't say I agree with you there xtreme.
In the time since legions came back, I've only had 2 or 3 Non regs, and I'm spending most of my time playing at 300 ping on a US server.

Nah disc, if I play a few games in a row and actually focus on combat more than capping, then I'm often finishing each game with 5-6 rl mas, and 4-5 glmas. Sometimes more of course, but that's the average.

Darklord

Private Tester
You little enough damage that it didn't affect the enemies visual health percent, which is integer based. You did hurt him (albeit a tiny amount), it just isn't enough to change anything visually

A2

You little enough damage that it didn't affect the enemies visual health percent, which is integer based. You did hurt him (albeit a tiny amount), it just isn't enough to change anything visually
Thanks for letting us know. I've been facing it as well. Was a bit weird but now I get it.

Daphinicus

Private Tester
So, I posted something. It may have been wrong. So it's not here anymore until I'm sure whether it's right.

Sorry, folks. My bad.

A2

You posted something about letting you know if somethings messing up. 's okay. <3