Helpers

57thRomance

Helper Application:
What positions do you play? I'm mainly a capper. I also dabble in LD.
Where do you live and what time zone are you in? Connecticut, USA. EST
How long have you been playing? Since IA's original release of Legions.
When are you available? Not a lot during the week nowadays, but Sat. weekends are mostly fine. I'm also good from 8-9 EST on Thurs. nights. As soon as the ides of May roll around, I'll be much more available.

Sulazoh

Wanna say thanks to Nahrix? is it? For helping me out with things!
Was massively helpfull!

And i live in Canada, B.C., So Pacific -8~

Disci

Old man
I will help anyone who has courage to come meet me at IRC in #legions channel(just click 'IRC' tab up there). Capping, nade jumping, everything really. Even playing sentinel which is not that hard. Easiest build in the game really. ;)

Floks

With the recent Captaining 101 thread, I would like to push this thread a bit harder. PUGs are great for gaining experience, but not for learning skills. If you want to learn how to play better, PUGs might not be the best place initially. Please try to seek help in TS3. I notice people complaining about the general lack of helpers/nice people available, and yet in this thread there are several members of the community who have voiced a desire to help.

how about making videos of learning the game from starting the game to capping and MAs
it'll be very helpful if a new player registers and want to download the game he finds a helping vids right next the download button

Floks

how about making videos of learning the game from starting the game to capping and MAs
it'll be very helpful if a new player registers and want to download the game he finds a helping vids right next the download button
Step 1- Go to www.google.com
Step 2- Click on the videos tab at the top of the screen.
Step 3- Type Legions Overdrive into the search bar and press enter

Voila!

You can also look at the forums, which has an entire thread dedicated to Legions videos.

http://forums.legionsoverdrive.com/threads/legions-capping-skill-and-other-videos.703/

The resources are definitely out there for those who want them.

actually it's not for me but for the new registered players i've been on IA since late 2008
they might not know what legions is or haven't seen it in action or any thing they might just wanna try the game
and they wouldn't think they need to learn how to ski
and when they try it they get OWNED so they Alt+F4 and delete it :p
that happened to me actually i tried the game for like 1h then i deleted it
after 2-3 months i got really bored and i just wanna play any game so i've downloaded it again and started to learn how to ski by my self
took me like 3houres to learn how to ski and made a couple of routes in moonshine

MJ1284

Wouldn't it be little more helpful to have US & Euro & Asia continents separately? Gives better idea what parts are lacking and what positions are filled.

Anyways...
Helper Application:
What positions do you play?
- Mostly LD & Chase, but I'll sign up to Flag Play too.

Where do you live and what time zone are you in?
- Finland, GMT +2 hours.

How long have you been playing?
- Since February 2009.

When are you available?
- Mostly on weekends from 2 to 6 pm.

Do you have a Steam account? If so, what is its name?
- Same account name as here, but I don't use Steam that often.

Will you be using an alias (please tell me it)?
- No.