Help with making player names showing less sensitive

rock

I updated my IFF to the one app made and realized that the enemy player names are kind of getting in my way at medium to long range shots where the player body is much smaller than the player name. Was wondering if there was a setting to make it less sensitive and possibly resizing the font for the names all together.

AshleYy

I updated my IFF to the one app made and realized that the enemy player names are kind of getting in my way at medium to long range shots where the player body is much smaller than the player name. Was wondering if there was a setting to make it less sensitive and possibly resizing the font for the names all together.
I'm not really a scripter, or a modder. But try looking in the prefs.cs file.
If you don't know where it is it's under live/legions/prefreances

rock

Since it is a factor that ultimately can change your outlook on aiming at a target, I think it should be something to be looked at.

Floks

Why doesn't someone just make some skins that are very easy to see against the ground and sky?

That's my request. Thank you to anyone kind enough to work on the issue, since I'm obviously not going to look on my own.

poiuyt580

Why doesn't someone just make some skins that are very easy to see against the ground and sky?

That's my request. Thank you to anyone kind enough to work on the issue, since I'm obviously not going to look on my own.
I did previously, but they just weren't bright enough for my eyes.

Floks

So wouldn't making the player name size bigger be bad? Make the names smaller if you want, but in the end all you need is more visible player skins.

Edit: Ah, but I see that he tells how to manually change the font sizes. Well, I shall test that out I suppose. Still want skins!

rock

The true goal I had in mind was to tweak both the size of the font and the sensitivity that the names are displayed, not to mention how long the names stay up on your screen after looking away. Ex.(Look at juicebox when hes halfway across the map on any map and you will see a little semi-invisible dot to aim at and a clear billboard sign stating his name and team)