Helmet choosing

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Some of the users have been replacing all of the skins to ensure that they spawn with the chosen skin. Expect there to be a method in the future to choose the skin+head of your Legions avatar. Unfortunately no ETA yet (there's more pressing concerns atm, ie: admin controls), but they're definitely on the drawing board.

Lcam

Also why dont add new helements?
Like you are waching all and you press it and you will see it on your caracter...

I was playing with differents helements, great to the game!
helements.jpg

Mahidhar

I hope Legionnaires will have the ability to create custom player models soon. I, for one would love to see an Iron Man model.

Lcam

I hope Legionnaires will have the ability to create custom player models soon. I, for one would love to see an Iron Man model.

Yeah... I hope you in Legions can creat your character, somting similar like this video.

Mahidhar

Yeah... I hope you in Legions can creat your character, somting similar like this video.

Yeah, I don't know about that. It may or may not be possible to integrate such a feature in the game. Even if it is possible, I doubt the developers will want to spend any time and effort on it. As an alternative, we'll have the ability to mod the skins(which is already in progress) to any extent, from head to toe.

What I'm talking about is a total body morph. Like for example, giving the Raider, a wing-less body. The ski rods are just rusty and ugly to look at, and I won't mind, not seeing them. Instead, we can have jets below the feet or at the sides of the waist of the character.

Immanent

Yeah, I don't know about that. It may or may not be possible to integrate such a feature in the game. Even if it is possible, I doubt the developers will want to spend any time and effort on it. As an alternative, we'll have the ability to mod the skins(which is already in progress) to any extent, from head to toe.

What I'm talking about is a total body morph. Like for example, giving the Raider, a wing-less body. The ski rods are just rusty and ugly to look at, and I won't mind, not seeing them. Instead, we can have jets below the feet or at the sides of the waist of the character.

IRONMAN [Woohoo!]