Hello everyone!

IsaacClarke

Hello everyone! I didn't find a introductions forums, so I posted here. I used to play FE:L a while ago when it was hosted on Instant Action. I tried to log in today and to my dismay the website was gone! So I googled Legions IA and got this website. I'm not to hot on tech terms, so i was wondering if standalone client meant that it is a downloadable program that runs separate from the internet. Is it like the IA plugin where I download it and play it from the browser?

Thanks.

Redvan

Private Tester
wow. You just today looking to play again?

This is the sign of someone who is not addicted. Take note all ye addicts of L:O!

Yes, standalone means you just download the launcher, run it, let it update, and then you can play. No reason for a browser. You will still need internet though, seeing as it's a multiplayer game ;D

IsaacClarke

Well, I used to play it all the time but then my computer crashed on me and I never really got back into it. Then, while waiting for my computer to be fixed, I couldn't wait to get gaming again so I decided to get an xbox. I totally forgot about this game until that game broke and now I'm looking to play a different game and this one came to mind!

A2

Ohai there!
Now that you found this site, go play Legions like never before. GO GO GO

IsaacClarke

I don't ever remember making a password for the game. Do I have to make another account separate from the forums?

Daphinicus

Private Tester
I don't ever remember making a password for the game. Do I have to make another account separate from the forums?

Yes indeed! Click the "My Account" link all the way at the top of the page (along the darker banner with the other LegionsOverdrive.com site links). Sign up for an account there, then use that to log in and play. Be advised, the signup page doesn't really like Internet Explorer, so best to use a different web browser.

[Edit: Ninja'd. BLAST!]

masterluso

Unrelated to helping you but related to welcoming you: Welcome! Glad to meet you! My name is Isaac too! And I'm not one of those weirdos who spells it Issac!

IsaacClarke

My real name isn't Isaac, but cool! Aw crap I just realized I don't have a literal mouse, just this stupid thumb pad. This won't do...

A2

No mouse?! Well, that leaves you with 2 choices:

1. Buy a Logitech G9 mouse -
logitech-g9-mouse-small.jpg

2. OR buy a Razer Lachesis -
razer-lachesis-mouse-small.jpg

Choose wisely!