Haxball First Person 3D

Dino

Bro dunno but I can play leejunz with 30-40 fps

misc-jackie-chan-l.png

Fixious

Test Lead
You're a fool to think a pub would be enjoyable. Don't play pubs. They're terrible. No one knows how to pass or are aware of their surroundings when they have the ball, or know about dump shots. PUGs, or with a group of friends, are the only way you can enjoy the game. Currently leagues and tournaments are already starting to happen, which I think are a bit too early but whatever. I worry the usual T:A players will once again become a very vocal minority and shape the game into something super serious and based around absolute balance rather than simply a fun game. T:A comp is dying rapidly and a good chunk of players have flocked over to Supraball.

Armageddon

Teapot
I play with a group usually, Myself my 2 brothers and my wife but they all had to work today and i was off.. alone in the land of 1/16 charge passes and over full shots. I'm tempted to get into mumble one night but i hated those T:A PUG Stars back when T:A was relevant, I'm sure it's the same ol'MLG mentality.

Fixious

Test Lead
It's still early and fairly casual right now, in my opinion. The longer you wait the further behind you'll fall in terms of skill and over-all notoriety. If things keep up, within a few months I'd expect them to evolve into their rage-induced screaming and serious business.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
The T:A Supra crew isn't too bad atm. Played a few pugs with 'em and had fun like 4/5 times. The fifth time was just ridiculous tho, two guys on my team just got into a big fight and just made for a really poor experience.

They just take it so seriously, got dayum, what's the point of playing a game if you're not having fun?

I have also run into Kevin like 3x in game, so that's kinda cool too hahaha.

IGN: Jordan, if you see me say what up!

Fixious

Test Lead
Jokerlord sent me that link the other day. Looks like Rokkitball meets Twisted Metal. I'd probably have to buy a controller to play it though; can't imagine using a mouse.