Hawken Trailer (work in progress)

Abandoned

Looks very fun, is this like LORES: Aftermath from IA? The robots look very similar. But they have more agility..! :eek:

Daphinicus

Private Tester
Dance me.

What engine are they using?

Mabe, can we use that engine instead of Torque? That's a pretty engine. This is a crappy engine. Let's use that engine.

Daphinicus

Private Tester
We'll know who to thank for when Legions goes down and "comes back soon" next time...

Or "not-so-soon," as the case would be. Switching to a new engine would literally mean building the game from scratch. Which would, in turn, mean a wait of at least a year before it's in a playable state, and basically giving up the Legions dream for some new, Legions-like successor. Fun idea, but not at all what this development came together to accomplish.

But I can dream of other engines, can't I? =)

Braiken

At first I thought this was some Borderlands mod (graphics seemed similar). Looks great, but leejunz combat seems more intensive for me. Might give it a shoot (especially since its an indie game) when it comes out

Sulazoh

This is Like a realistic version of Exteel.... Without the meele. Oo
The visibility and sparks in the cockpit is both hindering and very cool all at the same time...

Heartsong

This is Like a realistic version of Exteel.... Without the meele. Oo
The visibility and sparks in the cockpit is both hindering and very cool all at the same time...

The reticles will probably be many times smaller than those in Exteel.