Gundam 00: Awakening Of The Trailblazer

Serket

If you're a fan of gundam 00 and watched the series in 2009 at the end of the final episode of season 2 they mention that a movie was in the works and was set for release in this year, which they did release a couple of months ago (september or october I don't rememeber), and the dvd/bluray will be coming out this december 25th. I haven't watched the movie and I'm hoping to have a subbed version of the movie at some anime sites a few days after the release the dvd and bluray versions.
So post your comments about your expectations about the movie, the suits, the plot or anything related, and if you've already watched it say what you thought about it but please no spoilers.
I'll just say that with legions coming in a couple of weeks more or less and the release of this movie also in a few weeks my new year will be an awesome one.

Serket

I liked gundam 00, but I'ma wait til a dubbed version comes out (subbed is too hard to follow)

Hopefully it'll be dubbed as well with the release of the dvd, then you can have your vesion as well Enryu.
And thanks for the reply man, I was starting to think I was the only one who watched and liked gundam 00 in the whole site and this thread would remain with no responses forever.:(

57thEnryu

nah, I like alot of animes; Code Geass, Gundam, Fullmetal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell, Bleach, Inuyasha. I'm working on finding other good ones to watch, but thats my current list of what Ive seen (all of them ive seen every episode except bleach, im on 120 right now)

Serket

I can give you 2 recommendations then: hajime no ippo and soul eater. The first one is about boxing, the fights are awesome and they explain boxing techniques and moves in a very detailed way. The second one is kinda like bleach but focusing more on funny stuff, but even then there's lots of fights, a good story and the art style is very unique. Check some amv's in youtube and see if you like them they're really good.
And I'm kinda surprised you haven't watched one piece, it's an awesome one too.

ghawktr

do most people who like anime here only like the dubbed ones? Also, any1 else besides me like D. Gray-man? Its about an organisation of exorcists (good) fighting against a mysterious figure and his army of ever evolving demons (evil)

Serket

do most people who like anime here only like the dubbed ones? Also, any1 else besides me like D. Gray-man? Its about an organisation of exorcists (good) fighting against a mysterious figure and his army of ever evolving demons (evil)

Actually I much prefer subs over dubs, cause personally I just don't get the same feeling from a dubbed version, but I can't really make valid comments on this because I'm from Mexico, and all the animes that I watched here were awesome in their dubbed versions, and after I learned english I haven't stopped watching subbed anime and prefer it. But still I can't deny that there are some exceptions where the english dubs are rather good, some examples I can mention are zoids and G Gundam.
Also I did watch D'Gray-man, the entire series, and really enjoyed it. I was actually helping with the translation into spanish for a subs group I was part of. I just hoped they would continue with the anime, cause the way it ended it almost screamed "what's to come in the new season", though I remember reading somewhere there wasn't going to be one.

DKnight556

I really like the Gundam series in the sub and dubbed. I watched it in fan sub before it came to the U.S. but the subbers where stupid and i switched to the dub. The movie i have only seen in sub. Doesn't sum up the series. Its just a continuation basically. It's also quite confusing at first so you have to stay with it for about 30 minutes to start understanding the actual antagonist in the movie. I have a torrent link that i used to get the subbed version of the movie if you want to own it ( im a pirate for the anime but buy the books).

D. Gray man- can't stand the sub because Allen has the voice of a 10 year old Japanese school girl and its irritating. I'm currently at ep 51 and waiting for more. For those /a/nons here, Allen Walker > Konda?