Guild Wars 2 Invite Thread

moronval

Private Tester
1 invite left. Anyone else that's still on the edge, not sure if they want to play, this is your chance to experience the game.

moronval

Private Tester
Out of invites, first came - first served.

To anyone else that owns gw2; share the love and drop your invites here. Your true bros need to see this game.

moronval

Private Tester
you need to join a guild and do wvw to get longevity out of the game, right now that's really the only endgame. Lucky for me I like the wvw.

moronval

Private Tester
friendly reminder that the event starts tomorrow. get your invites out and get ready to start playing. the lost coasts patch starts on the 16th, so try whatever you want to try before that begins because I hear it's going to be a doozy and that's probably where everyone will be spending their time.

Severance

Private Tester
you need to join a guild and do wvw to get longevity out of the game, right now that's really the only endgame. Lucky for me I like the wvw.
I've only gotten to level 30 :( can't play MMOs without anyone, and none of my friends decided to purchase because there are no roles. boo :(

friendly reminder that the event starts tomorrow. get your invites out and get ready to start playing. the lost coasts patch starts on the 16th, so try whatever you want to try before that begins because I hear it's going to be a doozy and that's probably where everyone will be spending their time.
apparently no one is interested