Guess whos back

Disci

Old man
Who are you? :(

I remember somene called SeerKing or something like that. Is that you?

And ofcos, welcome back. :p

JFelipe704

i remember Serkan from IA when i started IA as bossross704 this guy would OWN me all the time lol welcome back but you probaly dont rememebr me tho

Valentine

Yes i left to join the army went to korea now back in the United States now on Fort Carson, Colorado...I'm back playing this game in about 2 months i have to buy a new computer this is my friends computer and can't play the game up to speed but yes i am coming back to play alot more when i do hope i'm just as good....:)i just hope my old friends still remember my skill and maybe i could join up a clan this time and replay the tournaments of clans :) but i'll be back on about christmas time but leave for deployment to afghan next year to just let me know okay guys peace out...glad to hear from all of you guys just wish i heard from the guy that thought me alot....Envy/Kryst/Van/Shade....but oh well i know they live their lifes :)

Valentine

and if you don't remember me just ask around the old guys...i was in one of the best clans i think that had the best people...ajaxis was a good friend of mine so was NuLL...thats my history