Gettin' Rid Of old Energy&Health Frames

Example.jpg

OK guys see the little place within the red line thats my problem/ I have new rets for the energy and health ret or whatever. But the Old frames are there.How do I get rid of the old frames behind the new ones.It's very annoying.

Abandoned

Try deleting the files. If that doesn't work, open those files with whatever programme you have (Photoshop, GIMP, PaintNET etc) and erase it with no background so it's a blank, transparent file.

Anyone correct me if I'm wrong.

Try deleting the files. If that doesn't work, open those files with whatever programme you have (Photoshop, GIMP, PaintNET etc) and erase it with no background so it's a blank, transparent file.

Anyone correct me if I'm wrong.
I tried deleting before didnt work and i dont knwo what u mean with the paint hing. I dont really understand all that scienty alakzam stuff.

Fixious

Test Lead
Do you have Photoshop, GIMP or PaintNET? Deleting the file won't work, since the launcher will just re-download the file. You have to open the file(s) you want removed, and erase the image. What files do you want gone(specific names)?

Do you have Photoshop, GIMP or PaintNET? Deleting the file won't work, since the launcher will just re-download the file. You have to open the file(s) you want removed, and erase the image. What files do you want gone(specific names)?
I think i have paint but all i really want removed is
healthFrame.png
(health frame) and
energyFrame.png
(energy frame). SO it wotn look like the picture provided above. Twisted annoying and confusing :/

Royalty

The Aussie
Ah I experienced this problem I'll upload the fix for you later today. :) (I'm not using my laptop now)

Clear image Does equal transparent. Don't get Clear image and White image confused. Try using GIMP or PaintNET (they're free). I presume from what you said that you don't have Photoshop. Ordinary "Paint" won't cut it. :p

Arch

Legions Developer
Place them in your mods folder and set them as Read-Only.

Attachments

• energyFrame.png
    energyFrame.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 5
  • healthFrame.png
    healthFrame.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 3

RedInk

Incase anyone else wants what this is allllll about... here
Capture-21.jpg

So you don't have to put any effort in it what so ever. ಠ_ಠ

If so, download here.

Download

Extract the folder into 'Legions Overdrive'. Everything is set as read-only. Your legions must be up to date...
ಠ_ಠ