game breaking bug!

MJ1284

That's it! I've put up with loads of bugs but I won't let THIS slip past my fingers...
Fix this ASAP or I'll summon Seymour's avatar to haunt your dreams.

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
i seen it on many maps.. anywhere theres a corner.. you can do the same method just jumping and it would be like going up steps if i can recall it correctly.

Propkid

Right tower on Frostbyte bases (both I think) has the same bug. Some random areas on Forgotten and other places have it too.

Redvan

Private Tester
i seen it on many maps.. anywhere theres a corner.. you can do the same method just jumping and it would be like going up steps if i can recall it correctly.
dont even need to jump. Just walk up to it and hold forward. You'll walk straight up it. Heck, you can even do it with a strafe key. Comes in handy sometimes ;)

DeadGuy

Legions Developer
Think of it as our version of the tribes "grip the edge of everything" trick (which it is).

Propkid

There's one more similar bug that I wanted to take a recording of and post it here (but then my PC broke :p). Sometimes when you ski over a certain point on some maps you are simply stopped. No damage taken, nothing to bump against; you are simply put to a halt. Happens always in the same places... I'd point to them if I had my PC working.

moronval

Private Tester
So alot of people encountered this bug but was never able to report this? Even as it is so minor. :|

Well back in the open beta of IA legions it was reported and someone said it was unfixable. It's just a silly bug, not like you're activating godmode or something.

Fixious

Test Lead
Think of it as our version of the tribes "grip the edge of everything" trick (which it is).
Basically, yes. I do it all the time on the front of DX bases, so I was sortof disappointed to see that front 'lip' on the Gorge bases that prevents me from doing the same. Oh well...

Mabeline

God-Tier
If you would like to submit a patch replacing the ad-hoc poorly defined collision system with an actual physics engine I would be happy to integrate it.

And don't forget the unicorn.