g35 sound problem

I already know this issue has been posted before, but it'd be really nice if you guys could fix it before the game goes on steam because uninstalling my drivers is a pain and I also love surround sound. (I already know how busy you guys are.)

k e v i n

Private Tester
hopefully it does...........personally, when i've got to do a little bit of work just to play/install a game, i don't usually bother with it anymore
so the less problems new players have to go through just to play this game, i'm sure would be a lot better (but then again, i'm on a higher level of lazy:p )

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
It's not just L:O.

Amnesia - dark descent
Mass Effect 1
Frontlines - Fuel of War
World in Conflict
Witcher 2
Saints Row 3
etcetc

Frankly it seems like the drivers on that thing are a mess. As I don't have them personally I cna't really track any possible solutions down on my own.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
It's not just L:O.

Amnesia - dark descent
Mass Effect 1
Frontlines - Fuel of War
World in Conflict
Witcher 2
Saints Row 3
etcetc

Frankly it seems like the drivers on that thing are a mess. As I don't have them personally I cna't really track any possible solutions down on my own.

How on earth do they manage to sell this product with such bad driver support? Ive run into very few issue with drivers in the past 5 years and thats usually for linux!