Funny how people say "you suck"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice that on certain days, your either good or bad.

Lets say you woke up from sleeping and wanted to do a Warm^(Warm Up), and right after you join a game and get killed, the idiot says "Your *Dancing* horrible kid" when you just got on the game.

It just shows how retarded your opponent is....

And what makes it really funny, it shows how mad they are because they were once killed by someone who is better then them and said "You suck"

57thEnryu

a word of advice, the community is made up of e-peen rapers. just ignore it, it happens to me all the time (and ive been here how long?)

jickerjacker

Private Tester
No offence but why is this even a thread. If someones bugging you in game or whatever just PM Jordan or something. People arent going to further this thread agreeing/sympathizing you.

Sin

Private Tester
What Jicker said. The forums are not the place to take up your disputes with someone. Send a message to either Jordan(Jordahan) or SeymourGore. If you feel you are being targeted by harassment in-game, shoot me a poke on TeamSpeak3, or any other of the in-game admins. Admin List This being said, people will trash talk, it's part of the game. But, there is a fine line between friendly trash talk and straight-up douchebaggery.

None of you did not understand.

I just said "Wanted to see people's opinions", but then again, Freeman just wants to start an argument over it.

jickerjacker

Private Tester
Not to be mean but to put it simply- what do you think peoples opinion are if they just woke up or whatever and got told that they *dancing* suck
No one likes that but it doesnt mean you have to make a forum post about it...

Not to be mean but to put it simply- what do you think peoples opinion are if they just woke up or whatever and got told that they *dancing* suck
No one likes that but it doesnt mean you have to make a forum post about it...

It's not your choice whether I should post this or not.

If you got a problem with this thread then don't reply at all, it's that easy.

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
Here is my opinion: Don't make threads like these. Listen to people when they say MESSAGE JORDAHAN OR SEYMOREGORE. IT'S BEEN REPEATED IN EVERY ONE OF YOUR THREADS.

jickerjacker

Private Tester
Im just saying you could not make such pointless threads OR you can get used to Freemans foot being up your ass 24/7

Here is my opinion: Don't make threads like these. Listen to people when they say MESSAGE JORDAHAN OR SEYMOREGORE. IT'S BEEN REPEATED IN EVERY ONE OF YOUR THREADS.

I don't care.

I made this to see people's opinions.

If you got a problem with this thread, don't post at all.

Im just saying you could not make such pointless threads OR you can get used to Freemans foot being up your ass 24/7

Don't see how this is pointless.

You still don't understand the "People's opinions" part.

Freeman can go *Dance* himself, he's just starting a pointless argument.

Freeman

RAYTANG
I don't care.

I made this to see people's opinions.

If you got a problem with this thread, don't post at all.
Bowrofl.gif

Bowrofl.gif

Bowrofl.gif

Bowrofl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.