Frostbyte - Fixed?

Jello

Contributor
Since during PUGs there's never really a fair game on this map, I heard a suggestion by Darklord last night. Took his suggestion into consideration and lowered the back hill on beta so now back routes are much more difficult to complete and require a lot more energy to do. You can still do front routes if you're grabbing from Alpha

Download

Screenshots: before and after changes, don't know if you can really tell but it's a huge difference once you play the map. Hope this evens out the playing field for both sides for the next PUG :)

Before:
Legions 2016-02-07 16-56-41-29.png

After:
Legions 2016-02-07 16-53-27-98.png

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
For the love of god, Frostbyte is 100% balanced for teamsizes of 7v7! Stop playing 9v9 on it and you'll enjoy it a helluva lot more.

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
For the love of god, Frostbyte is 100% balanced for teamsizes of 7v7! Stop playing 9v9 on it and you'll enjoy it a helluva lot more.
hqdefault.jpg

Its not, by the way.

Jello

Contributor
It probably is but more fun/balanced with 7v7 but there will always be complaining from either team about the back routes

Xzanth

Legions Developer
Was just trying it out, in my opinion could do with even more flattening of the back hill, back routes still seemed to effective to me.