Flame thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rougey

Most Honoured Aussie
*dancing* dripping you saggy old *lovely lady*,

CANCER FOR EVERYONE

3lionz - Doesn't recognise his own dick, needs two mirrors to see it.
57thRomance - It's not your child, it's your fathers
Armageddon - *Mid Air Hi-Five*
Annihilate - Your emotionally broken and food stamps can't fill the hole in your heart
Application-1 - Everyone loves a clown, even Kurt Russell who will punch your face you turd
Arch - *dance* you,
Bestking - Unoriginal pommy *dancing* Scum
Bugspray - You're a seppo *Dabbleh*
ContingencyPl4n - Conny Conny Conny Boy, The cocks your blowing, from bar to bar... into your little mouth
Dabbleh - Better than being a cum stain on humanities undies
Freeman - I recall that I hate you for some reason. It must have been a good one, because you're pretty damn unmemorable
Gheist - Zhou sodded you with a bushel of carrots and a full orchestra
Hi! - I'll take that as a compliment, you simian *dance*
Ioc - Grow some, whelp - then you'll be a man.
GundamExia00 - Hey Man, still a *dancing* joke?
jickerjacker - I don't know who you are, so I'll be nice - shut the *dance* up when the adults are talking
Jordahan - If you had even half as much hair as your avatar, I'd use lube. As it stands, suck it up princess
k e v i n - Hey man, good to see your still wasting space with your name and your life
Piggeh - Fishy Fishy Fishy Fishy? Oh and *dance* your.
Propkid - Can't play Leejunz, snap.
RockeyRex - You couldn't put an insult out of your arse if your life depended on it
ripperthedipper - Wishes he wasn't obese
SeymourGore - *fist bump*
Severance - *dance* you too.
Sin - Being a girl ain't bad, you smegma riddled Muppet
Snakeops - Tosser name can toss my salad, re-roll google
stefygraff - The above and I bet your pour the milk in first like all the other cuckolds
Ucantry2run - next time you shave your legs you metro fairy, i hope you cut yourself and bleed out
Skutki *reach around*
St3lth - Needs to go jump off a cliff
Vox - vox populi, you are not shitburg.
*Fireblasto* - *dancing* poser
Xtreme - You combo break life like a cockblocking dragqueen on the rag
ZanteWarrior - You make *Fireblasto*/spark look like a goddamn sun you mongoloid

Rougey

Most Honoured Aussie
*dancing* half arsed drunked son of a *lady friend* absentee father of three who rocked up one a month to pay child support on this stupid *dancing* game he wasted two years of his *dancing* life on

<3 to all, but nobody for a second think they can hold a *dancing* candle to my linguistic brilliance.

A cunning linguist I am, ask your mother.

Rougey

Most Honoured Aussie
Keeps in fresh, being insulted by you is like being slapped with a bit of wet lettuce

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
I can only imagine the lyrical genius that Rougey writes in public bathroom stalls as he defecates.

Edit: Oh, and to keep the thread going; Dabbleh physically resembles said defecation.

Rougey

Most Honoured Aussie
I will one day steal a giant super laser and with beautiful calligraphy carve all the fun bits of the bible (no homos, slaves ok, killing your bother because he plants two seeds in the same field or stoning your mother in a small family ceremony cause she wore two cloths of the same thread) into the moons surface.

Wow... You really just sat there.. and wrote all of that? *dance*... that's depressing.
Sweetheart, if that's the effort I put into a flippant forum post you can bet your left nut I am the *mother loving* Falg Pope.

k e v i n

Private Tester
couldn't script even if his life depended on it

(even though i use most of ur scripts in ur depot (thnx for those))

Status
Not open for further replies.