flag and nade?

bethal

could it be possible to have an option or just change it, so that only one key can be used to throw a nade and to throw the flag?

so without flag F will throw nades. with flag F will throw flag

sort of makes sence and less keys to press, midly make it easier.

Abandoned

RockeyRex would be your best person to ask.
It would be a bit of a hassle though, throwing your flag to your opponent than throwing a grenade. hehe

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
RockeyRex would be your best person to ask.
It would be a bit of a hassle though, throwing your flag to your opponent than throwing a grenade. hehe
Imo, this idea makes perfect sense. Only downside I can see is it could be confusing to newbloods.

Disci

Old man
I got perfect solution. Bind flag toss to mouse and keep f as gren throw. C'mon really, there are not THAT many keys needed to push in Legions. But who knows, maybe RR will make one tho I'd get confused to have the same key for both.

bethal

I think it would make it much easyier for new bloods. just like second hand button (hint for maybe more pickups) :p but thats not this thread.

Disci, it's 1 key less from 2, I use a mouse button for frags and f for flag. if I could use 1 for both it would make it much easier and I could easier use more keys up for other things. surely not a bad thing???

as for fragging people who you pass to... that would be so funny xD i didn't think of that