Firefall

yami

Private Tester
bump bump
So A2 was talking about this game in TS yesterday so I went over and checked it out, it seems like a nice little game to play to stop from overdosing on legions. Browsing through the forums I saw a couple familiar faces: neolight, kryst, bugspray, and darklord with a "codejunkie" tag or something next to his name. So I'm just wondering who all plans to get involved with this game, and bumping the thread so maybe some other people who live in a cave like me will hear about this game.

Siantlark

I'm looking forward to it. It's free which makes it higher on priority than *Tribes: Ass-End* (Which I think you have to pay for) and has more information about it which also makes it rank higher.
And the community is really nice. It's like this one without the resident Ghiest.

Strife

Signed up with one e-mail a few days after registration opened and with my other three today, so hopefully I get lucky and receive an invite early.

Reactions: A2

Siantlark

How naive... If you don't post there already I strongly suggest you to start doing so. There might be few "Gheists" popping up after that. :rolleyes:
Pft. I'm more active over there than I am here now. It's a nice community. And I was joking about Ghiest. I'm sure he's a nice guy IRL.

Redvan

Private Tester
FIREFALL BETA STARTED.

Have invites you want to give out, post here. I haven't gotten in yet, so I'd gladly take one ;)

EDIT: Guess they starting to send out invites next tuesday, so, nobody has gotten in yet.

Apcizzle

FIREFALL BETA STARTED.

Have invites you want to give out, post here. I haven't gotten in yet, so I'd gladly take one ;)

EDIT: Guess they starting to send out invites next tuesday, so, nobody has gotten in yet.
next tuesday as in... tomorrow? or the tuesday after?